Rewards and benefits
We strive to provide our employees and their loved ones with a world-class benefits experience.
Benefits at Booking.com
Health, wellbeing & community
In order to bring your best self to work every day, you need a positive and caring environment that provides for your wellbeing.
- Health insurance*
- Free access to Headspace for you and your loved ones
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Meditation and Breastfeeding rooms at the office*
- Booking Cares – 2 days per year to volunteer and learn
Life is unpredictable, so we’re here to provide some additional financial support in addition to our competitive rewards.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance*
- Pension plan*
- Referral bonus
Leave and time off
Let’s face it, life can be complicated. Whatever comes your way, life is richer when you have the time to care for those you love during life’s highs and lows.
- Annual paid time off
- Parent leave – 22 weeks
- Grandparent leave – 10 days
- Care leave – 10 days
- Bereavement leave – up to 4 weeks
- Anniversary leave
Hybrid working and mobility
We want you to do your best work and we know that doesn’t always mean working from an office.
- Working from Home Furniture and Ergonomic Support
- Working from Abroad – work from where you have the legal right to work for 20 days per year
Experience the world
At Booking.com, we’re making it easier for everyone to experience the world. This includes our own employees, so we’re giving you some additional benefits to get you out and about.
- Discounts & Wallet credits to spend on our products
- Upgrade to Booking.com Genius Level 3
- Friends & Family Booking.com discount vouchers
At Booking.com, we’re constantly growing and we want to provide resources to help grow your career.
- Free access to online learning platforms
- Development and mentorship programs to support career growth
- Access to trainings and workshops
- Team development opportunities
They say too much of something can be bad, but we say no way when it comes to more benefits.
- Local discount programs*
- Game rooms in offices*
- On-site meals, coffee and snacks including vegan options*
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge and collaborate with fellow colleagues